Last Updated on
Marketplace Open Enrollment 2018 for health insurance beings on November 1, 2017, and ends on December 15, 2017. If you enroll in time, your plan will go into effect on January 1st, 2018. This year the enrollment period is shorter, so it’s important to act quickly.
To be eligible to enroll in health coverage via the Marketplace, you must:
- Live in the United States
- Be a U.S. citizen or national (or be lawfully present).
- NOT be incarcerated
During Marketplace Open Enrollment 2018, you have the ability to enroll in a new healthcare plan, re-enroll in a healthcare plan, or change your healthcare plan for 2018.
- Is this your first time enrolling in Marketplace insurance? Contact us now to get you started.
- Already have 2017 Marketplace insurance? Be sure to get in touch with us to update your application and compare plans for 2018.
- Want to see plans and ask some questions first? Contact us and we’ll answer any questions or concerns you may have!
U.S. citizens living outside the U.S.
U.S. citizens living in a foreign country for at least 330 days of a 12-month period are not required to get health insurance coverage for that 12-month period. Generally, health insurance in the Marketplace covers health care provided by doctors, hospitals, and other providers within the United States.
Have More Questions?
If you have any other questions that you would like answered or need help with enrolling in the Marketplace, feel free to contact us here on our website, give us a call at (662) 260-4635, or stop by our office to talk with us!