Why Should I Have Hospital Confinement Indemnity Insurance?
Protecting yourself from unpredicted medical expenses is one of the best things you can do for yourself and your family. Major medical insurance will normally handle most of your doctor and hospital bills, but not things like high deductibles, co-pays, coinsurance, and etc.
Hospitalization costs can take a huge chunk of your savings, as well as other expenditures such as:
- Lodging, meals, and transportation costs associated with traveling for treatments and doctor visits
- Childcare and household help expenses
- Various other financial obligations such as utility bills, credit card payments, mortgage, etc.
Our promise to you:
Bell & Associates partners with hospital confinement insurance companies that pay a preset cash amount when you receive a specific service, regardless of what your provider may charge. Deductibles are nonexistent and you have the option to keep own doctor. Since you are compensated cash benefits, you may use at your own discretion.
Benefits for covered services include…
- Hospital admission
- hospital confinement
- emergency room
- urgent care
- Ground or air ambulance
- inpatient and outpatient surgical services
- Office visits and lab work
- allergy shots and immunizations
- Prescription drugs.
There is a $2,000,000 Over Your Lifetime and All benefits are per covered person.
Our carriers promise Flexibility, Affordability, and Accessibility.
Plans are flexible, able to work into your budget and lifestyle.
Applying is simple, there only being a few medical questions on the application
Options include individual and family coverage.