WHOLE LIFE INSURANCE
YES, I would like to have a licensed insurance agent call or email me about Whole Life Insurance policies and rates.
- Mental Freedom- Having a piece of mind knowing that your family’s financial future will be secured upon the event of your demise.
- Safeguard for life– Once you obtain the coverage, it is completely yours. Regardless of a change in health status or age, your policy has a non-termination guarantee.
- Investment tool– Certain whole life insurance policies will grant you the ability to start off with a higher cash value percentage, thus allowing you to grow your policy’s cash value quicker than it would with a standard policy.
- Additional Income Potential– After holding the policy for a certain amount of time, the cash value can then be used towards things such as college expenses or other emergencies that may come along. The purchase of a smaller amount can be used towards credit card bills, final medical bills, or even funeral expenses.
What do I need to know about whole life?
- Depending on the company your policy is with, whole life insurance builds cash value and may pay dividends
- You can delay tax obligations by putting extra money in your policy.
- The cash value borrowed has an interest charge but does not have to be paid back. When you pass, your family will receive the death benefit minus the debit balance you accrued.
- Your money will grow annually, guaranteed.
- Everyone 85 years and under can be covered
- Minimum coverage normally starts at $2,500.
What benefit is the highlight of Whole Life for Bell & Associates?
What’s the magic word for whole life insurance policies? “Guaranteed.” Whole life policies promise to keep your premiums consistent for life, to pay your death benefit minus outstanding policy loans, and annual interest on your policy. Most whole life policies guarantee acceptance, which can be the superhero benefit for those who have been turned down by insurance companies due to health, age, or height/weight combination. In most cases, you can get one of these with no medical exams or health questions.
What can Bell & Associates do for You?
Your peace and sense of security is our goal in finding you the whole life coverage specifically for your unique situation. If you’ve previously had trouble finding coverage, Bell & Associates Insurance Consultants are here to support you. We work with over 50 A+ rated carriers who are the nation’s leading life insurance companies. They are good at what they do and so are we! We pride ourselves in being great at pairing you with the perfect insurance provider based on your personal needs. To get started, Contact us now!